Tips of Putting On And Washing A Men’s Wig
Wigs are popular among both men and women, but men’s wigs Curly Hair Wig are quite different from women’s. Most men wear wigs with the purpose of solving the problem of hair loss. Compared to women’s wigs, the men’s wigs are in higher quality and ensure comfort to the wearer. Due to the high quality and beautiful texture, hair weaves are popular with men. When choosing wigs, women mainly care about the colors and styles, but do not consider so much about the quality and lifespan. Therefore, most ladies like to purchase cheap but beautiful wigs, which can satisfy their demands.
Men’s wigs are not easy to be put on. A man needs to learn the basic knowledge before he can wear a wig properly. Here are some tips of how to put on men’s wigs correctly.
1. Pin the cap to the hair before wearing the wig. There are two purposes for wearing caps: keeping hair under the wig and adding further security against the wig’s falling off. For those who have short hair, they can wear the wig directly without wearing the cap.
2. Put the wig on. You need to start in front and pull it on from the front to the back.
3. Adjust the wig to make sure that its hairline looks natural, and also make sure that ear tabs are located at the ears. Do allow enough time to adjust the wig before you go to a party.
4. Adjust the wig again in the mirror after putting it on. Comb the wig with anti-static steel tooth comb. In daily life, styling glue can be used to keep the wig natural and tidy. To keep the wig clean and make it have texture and layers, the wearer needs to wash it properly after taking it off.
5. Unlike women’s wigs, men’s wigs need less maintenance. They only need to be combed from time to time. And the curly hair needs to be combed from bottom up, to prevent the hair from tangling.
6. Layer the short hair when it is wet, by combing it from front to back and making it stand up. Men can use hair styling cream to make the wigs look exactly same as the natural human hair.
Putting a wig on correctly can make sure that you feel comfortable when wearing it. And the best way to give your wig a long lifespan is to wash it in the right way. So it is also important for men to know how to wash wigs correctly. The wigs need to be taken care of in proper ways. After you wear a wig for a while, you need to take it off and wash it, here are some tips of how to wash men’s wigs.
1. Detangle the wig using a wide tooth comb. Start from the ends, and comb upwards to the top.
2. Wet the hair gently with warm water and soak it in the water for about 5 minutes.
3. Distribute the shampoo evenly throughout the hair, and rinse it with warm water to get rid of the shampoo.
4. Distribute the conditioner evenly throughout the hair from root to tip. If a conditioning spray is used, it should be applied from at least 10 inches away from the hair.
5. Dry the hair with a towel, or dry it with natural air.
6. Style the hair when it is dry.
If you follow these tips, you can have healthy hair and look good. With healthy hair, you will be more confident and charming.